This blog is a catalogue of my adventures as Hanoi becomes home and I traipse around SE Asia. It's sort of a diary, though you'll be spared my most intimate thoughts and most of the whining, and there are lots of photos.
|6||[Hits: 58 - Added: 10-11-11]|
US American expat living in Hanoi
- Interest: Vietnam, writing, art, teaching, food, travel, Southeast Asia
- About me: I'm an EFL teacher living in Hanoi, Vietnam. I moved here in July 2011 and started the blog because I needed a place to post photos to share with friends/family in the US. Originally, I'm from eight different states in America, most recently Minnesota, but Hanoi is beginning to feel like home.
- The Humanity of the Place
Posted on 11 August 2012 | 10:31 pm
- A Local Adventure: Long Bien Bridge and the Middle Warp
Posted on 6 August 2012 | 5:27 pm
- Photo Essay: West Lake, Hanoi
Posted on 5 August 2012 | 7:34 pm
- BBC: Censorship and suicide
Posted on 2 August 2012 | 2:41 pm
- Vietnam, gay marriage advocate?
Posted on 30 July 2012 | 2:49 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.