I started this blog after moving from the UK to the US early in 2013. It's my take on life in the states, including what adjustments we had to make, our adventures and the similarities and differences between the two countries!
|4||[Hits: 18 - Added: 09-09-13]|
UK British expat living in Georgia
- Gender: Female
- Birthday: 16-06-83
- Interest: Expat adventures in a new country!
- About me: I'm Rachel and I'm from the UK. I'm a journalist by trade but moved to Atlanta in the US with my husband in 2013. That's when I started by blog - Me, Myself and Atlanta! It's a British girl's take on life in the states!
- Social networks:
- EXPAT LIFE: When Mama C came to stay.
Posted on 25 August 2015 | 1:17 pm
- EXPAT LIFE: Catching up on Life Vol.4
Posted on 15 July 2015 | 4:42 pm
- EXPAT LIFE: When the Bestie came to stay.
Posted on 10 July 2015 | 7:05 pm
- Exploring: Rosemary Beach, FL
Posted on 4 June 2015 | 10:22 pm
- Catching up on Life Vol.3
Posted on 20 May 2015 | 1:25 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.