I blog about my personal travels all over the world in addition to blogging about current topics of interest in the traveling community, some noteworthy, some of a more editorial style nature. I also blog about my cooking adventures in the kitchen, all tied to foods from different countries and regions of the world.
|3||[Hits: 14 - Added: 12-07-12]|
US American expat living in the Usa
- Gender: Female
- Birthday: 09-06-85
- Interest: Traveling and cooking
- About me: Although I haven't lived the life of an expat in almost five years (Mexico was my last residence abroad), I love everything there is about traveling, experiencing other cultures and seeing new places. In addition to traveling, I love speaking Spanish, cooking foods from different countries and of course, blogging.
- Notes on travel and when is it enough?
Posted on 20 May 2018 | 5:55 pm
- 5 Movies for Middle East Wanderlust
Posted on 17 May 2018 | 11:46 am
- Superior Motors Restaurant Review
Posted on 13 May 2018 | 1:14 pm
- What I’m Looking Forward To The Most On my Northern European Cruise
Posted on 10 May 2018 | 11:42 am
- Mexican Banana-Guava Bread Pudding
Posted on 6 May 2018 | 12:57 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.