I blog about my personal travels all over the world in addition to blogging about current topics of interest in the traveling community, some noteworthy, some of a more editorial style nature. I also blog about my cooking adventures in the kitchen, all tied to foods from different countries and regions of the world.
|3||[Hits: 13 - Added: 12-07-12]|
US American expat living in the Usa
- Gender: Female
- Birthday: 09-06-85
- Interest: Traveling and cooking
- About me: Although I haven't lived the life of an expat in almost five years (Mexico was my last residence abroad), I love everything there is about traveling, experiencing other cultures and seeing new places. In addition to traveling, I love speaking Spanish, cooking foods from different countries and of course, blogging.
- A half-day visit to Sedona
Posted on 26 March 2017 | 5:08 pm
- Virtu Honest Craft Restaurant Review
Posted on 23 March 2017 | 11:56 am
- Scottsdale, Arizona-the perfect winter getaway
Posted on 17 March 2017 | 2:27 pm
- Five Foods To Try In Nepal
Posted on 13 March 2017 | 11:34 am
- 5 things to avoid on one’s first trip to Europe
Posted on 7 March 2017 | 12:33 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
Discover the most flexible and effective method to learn English on your PC and Tablet, for only 1£!
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.