I blog about my personal travels all over the world in addition to blogging about current topics of interest in the traveling community, some noteworthy, some of a more editorial style nature. I also blog about my cooking adventures in the kitchen, all tied to foods from different countries and regions of the world.
|3||[Hits: 14 - Added: 12-07-12]|
US American expat living in the Usa
- Gender: Female
- Birthday: 09-06-85
- Interest: Traveling and cooking
- About me: Although I haven't lived the life of an expat in almost five years (Mexico was my last residence abroad), I love everything there is about traveling, experiencing other cultures and seeing new places. In addition to traveling, I love speaking Spanish, cooking foods from different countries and of course, blogging.
- Stockholm for the Cruise Ship Passenger
Posted on 21 September 2018 | 1:28 am
- 20 Photos That Prove St. Petersburg is a Bucket List Destination
Posted on 16 September 2018 | 8:54 pm
- St. Petersburg for the Cruise Ship Passenger
Posted on 14 September 2018 | 1:47 am
- Five Ways That Helsinki Will Surprise You
Posted on 9 September 2018 | 12:45 pm
- What a cruise to Northern Europe is really like
Posted on 7 September 2018 | 2:03 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.