Mani is a girl in her twenties with a name from India but born and raised in Mexico City. In 2008 she met her soul-mate (an American) while traveling in India. She blogs about travel, food and photography as well as her personal unpredictable experiences, attempting to seek a simpler life, wandering around the world, and surrendering to God.
|17||[Hits: 52 - Added: 02-09-13]|
expat living in the Usa
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Travel, Food, Art, God, Dance
- About me: I was born and raised in Mexico City, studied in London, and then moved to the US where I got married to an American whom I met in India. I have been to 20 countries so far and yearn to explore more. We live very unpredictable lives never knowing where we'll live next.
- Social networks:
- Travel Safety: What You Need to Know Before Booking Your Next Trip
Posted on 13 March 2019 | 2:02 pm
- 6 Simple Travel Mistakes And How to Avoid Them
Posted on 4 March 2019 | 2:43 pm
- 3 Ways of Getting Over Dark Depressive Days
Posted on 2 March 2019 | 2:46 pm
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Visit Romania
Posted on 27 February 2019 | 2:06 pm
- 5 Best Restaurants in Dallas for a Celebration
Posted on 15 February 2019 | 6:58 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.