Mani is a girl in her twenties with a name from India but born and raised in Mexico City. In 2008 she met her soul-mate (an American) while traveling in India. She blogs about travel, food and photography as well as her personal unpredictable experiences, attempting to seek a simpler life, wandering around the world, and surrendering to God.
|17||[Hits: 52 - Added: 02-09-13]|
expat living in the Usa
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Travel, Food, Art, God, Dance
- About me: I was born and raised in Mexico City, studied in London, and then moved to the US where I got married to an American whom I met in India. I have been to 20 countries so far and yearn to explore more. We live very unpredictable lives never knowing where we'll live next.
- Social networks:
- Three Tips to Get the Most from Your Travel Adventures
Posted on 12 December 2018 | 8:08 pm
- 10 Coolest Must-Visit Neighborhoods In the World
Posted on 7 October 2018 | 4:47 pm
- 4 Best Beach Towns To Visit On Holiday With A Baby
Posted on 27 August 2018 | 1:45 pm
- Top 5 Off the Beaten Path Beaches In India
Posted on 13 August 2018 | 1:58 pm
- The Ultimate Guide To Planning a Family Road Trip
Posted on 2 August 2018 | 1:36 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.