The evolving story of an anglophone trying to learn the language and find their way in Montevideo. Discover Montevideo with me as apply for residency, look for an apartment and seek out what culture, art and music this city has to offer.
|1||[Hits: 104 - Added: 08-06-09]|
expat living in Uruguay
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Politics, Economics, International Relations, Alternative Living, Spir
- About me: I'm a inquisitive International Relations graduate who left the lovely green island of Ireland to explore a life of adventure, new languages and new people in South America.
- Fruits and Vegetables of Uruguay
Posted on 26 January 2011 | 9:21 pm
- What expats should bring to Uruguay
Posted on 9 April 2010 | 7:37 pm
- Buying Real Estate in Uruguay
Posted on 27 January 2010 | 12:33 pm
- Residency in Uruguay: The Infamous Cedula
Posted on 27 January 2010 | 12:25 pm
- Clothes Shopping in Montevideo
Posted on 29 November 2009 | 8:32 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.