I've traveled 52 countries and stayed in many of the best hotels, eaten in the best restaurants. But that's all in the past... The blog is about my travel and life. It's also a little geo-politics, current affairs, 'conspiracy theory' and other sensitive news. You can check these, as well as my current life in Shanghai, where I teach foreign nationals.
|6||[Hits: 26 - Added: 20-04-13]|
UK British expat living in Shanghai
- Gender: Male
- Interest: News current affairs
- About me: Hello! The Shanghai Expat Blog is a blog dating back to 2003. I've traveled 52 countries and stayed in many of the best hotels, eaten in the best restaurants and done all kind of wild things. You can check these, as well as my current life in Shanghai, where I teach foreign nationals.
- Social networks:
- List of dead bankers 2018 – conspiracy update
Posted on 19 April 2018 | 12:00 am
- Gayton Junction -> Blisworth Arm
Posted on 17 April 2018 | 8:40 am
- List of Demonetized YouTube stars
Posted on 4 April 2018 | 9:00 pm
- Blisworth -> Gayton Junction
Posted on 4 April 2018 | 6:35 pm
- Stoke Bruerne -> Blisworth
Posted on 21 March 2018 | 11:04 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
Uniplaces is an online marketplace for booking mid-long term accommodation with thousands of verified properties.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.