A Mississippi Expat in Scotland: Adventures in the Mother Country and Beyond, is about my life as an expat, with advice for other expats, as well as articles about the travel, food and culture of bonnie Alba and Europe.
|2||[Hits: 22 - Added: 14-04-14]|
US American expat living in Scotland
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Travel, food, music and culture
- About me: Michelle is a travel/food writer raised in the American South, now living in the Highlands of Scotland with her husband, who is a graphic designer and a musician. She has a background in archaeology, working in Israel and around the U.S. and ran an organic farm and baking business in Mississippi for ten years before moving to the UK. In addition to her freelance work, she hosts a radio program on Oban Fm called American Jukebox.
- Dancing in the Moonlight with Toploader!
Posted on 30 May 2017 | 4:01 pm
- Oban Live preview!
Posted on 29 May 2017 | 3:52 pm
- Hunting the Northern Lights in the March issue of West Coast Review!
Posted on 14 March 2017 | 9:40 am
- K9 Kev- Beyond beats and rhymes
Posted on 13 March 2017 | 10:15 am
- Rory O’B- Oban’s finest malt folk rap
Posted on 12 March 2017 | 10:04 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
Uniplaces is an online marketplace for booking mid-long term accommodation with thousands of verified properties.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.