A Mississippi Expat in Scotland: Adventures in the Mother Country and Beyond, is about my life as an expat, with advice for other expats, as well as articles about the travel, food and culture of bonnie Alba and Europe.
|2||[Hits: 25 - Added: 14-04-14]|
US American expat living in Scotland
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Travel, food, music and culture
- About me: Michelle is a travel/food writer raised in the American South, now living in the Highlands of Scotland with her husband, who is a graphic designer and a musician. She has a background in archaeology, working in Israel and around the U.S. and ran an organic farm and baking business in Mississippi for ten years before moving to the UK. In addition to her freelance work, she hosts a radio program on Oban Fm called American Jukebox.
- It’s a Scottish Wedding
Posted on 14 February 2018 | 12:18 pm
- A new podcast about Scotland takes listeners on a virtual journey
Posted on 7 December 2017 | 11:43 am
- BOWFest and more in the September issue of West Coast Review!
Posted on 27 August 2017 | 9:10 am
- Friends of Kilbride kicks off fundraising campaign
Posted on 26 August 2017 | 8:51 am
- The August issue of West Coast Review is out now!
Posted on 8 August 2017 | 1:01 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
Uniplaces is an online marketplace for booking mid-long term accommodation with thousands of verified properties.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.