Welcome to our blog, about life in the North of England as three sassy, tell-it-like-it-is-American women. You see, there are tons of American ladies in Britain, and we need an outlet to rant. Cry. Rave. Complain about our English in-laws, be homesick, and wonder why the kettle needs descaling so often! This is what we’re all about –discovering things about the UK and the US that would have never occurred to us if we’d never lived here. Come join in the fun!
|2||[Hits: 89 - Added: 10-02-09]|
US American expat living in the United Kingdom
- Gender: Female
- Interest: life in the Uk as an American woman, Englishmen, Fashion, friends
- About me: Three American women have come together to form"She's Not From Yorkshire" --one of the funniest blogs online about life in the UK as an American women. We will guarantee to tell you what its REALLY like!
- Four things I still import from America – there is no substitute.
Posted on 20 April 2013 | 6:00 am
- Praying for Boston
Posted on 16 April 2013 | 9:04 am
- I am not flirting with you. I am just American.
Posted on 10 April 2013 | 6:00 am
- 10 Surprising Ways to Offend People in Other Countries
Posted on 31 January 2013 | 9:14 am
- Dating a working class Englishman
Posted on 8 January 2013 | 5:00 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
Uniplaces is an online marketplace for booking mid-long term accommodation with thousands of verified properties.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.