My goal of this blog is to share my enthusiasm, and shed some light on what it's like for an American girl to live in London. It's my travel journal, sometimes private, and sometimes not. Nonetheless, I am hoping to reveal and interpret the history, art and culture of England,especially, London, and to share with you my impressions. I write about my dating experience in a comical way, mostly to shed light on dating foreign men and to help other people that have had similar experiences.
|3||[Hits: 106 - Added: 10-07-10]|
US American expat living in the United Kingdom
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Dating, Adventure, Jane Austen, Food, Art Galleries, Museums, Royal Pa
- About me: I am coming from California. I am living in London. I came to London for a 3 week vacation and decided to live here. I have been living in London now for nearly one year and half. I have a deluge of advice to give my fellow American friends back home about living in England. I also have much insight on how to get along and understand the English people. It's been a dream come true for me to live in London.
Posted on 3 April 2018 | 9:13 pm
- Saborina's London Diaries is now on Wordpress
Posted on 21 November 2014 | 1:17 am
- Wordless Wednesday - Bourdeaux
Posted on 9 January 2014 | 5:16 am
- Wordless Wednesdays-Wanderlust
Posted on 18 December 2013 | 9:08 am
- Wordlesss Wednesdays- Holiday
Posted on 28 November 2013 | 9:49 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
Uniplaces is an online marketplace for booking mid-long term accommodation with thousands of verified properties.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.