US American expat living in United Kingdom
- Gender: Female
- Birthday: 29-06-79
- Interest: Food, Cooking, Gardening, Travel, Womens Health, Parenting, Home Desig
- About me: Originally from California, I spent my adolescence in the Philippines and then lived back in California for most of my adult years. After three years in Portland, Oregon, I moved to Bavaria with my family last summer. Things took an unexpected turn there, and we had to return to the US. In August 2011, we took a new job and moved to a little town near Cambridge, Bury St. Edmunds, and are settling into life amongst the Brits. I blog about my enjoyment of Europe and challenges with the expat experience at and-here-we-are.blogspot.com.
- A Gift Guide for Grandmas
Posted on 10 December 2014 | 4:42 pm
- Expat Life: Rediscovering “Home”
Posted on 8 December 2014 | 7:20 pm
- Expat Life: Let’s Talk About Going Home
Posted on 18 November 2014 | 8:06 pm
- Visiting The Rock of Cashel, Ireland
Posted on 15 November 2014 | 2:49 pm
- Flash Sale– Pruned: Blossoming Through Life’s Difficult Seasons is 99¢!
Posted on 14 November 2014 | 2:47 pm