This blog is a chronicle of my travel adventures and adjustments to British life after relocating to England from the USA. Includes travel tips and information as well as humor and advice about making the move across the pond.
|1||[Hits: 15 - Added: 25-11-14]|
US American expat living in the United Kingdom
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Travel, expat life, Europe
- About me: I am a New Englander, recently transplanted to northern England with plans to travel Europe.
- Social networks:
- Thun and Bern: Beautiful Old Swiss Cities
Posted on 3 August 2017 | 6:37 am
- Grindelwald and the Bernese Oberland
Posted on 19 July 2017 | 6:53 am
- What to See in A Day in Montenegro
Posted on 13 July 2017 | 6:32 am
- The Trip that Almost Wasn’t
Posted on 11 July 2017 | 6:30 am
- Two Days in Dubrovnik
Posted on 3 July 2017 | 7:04 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
Uniplaces is an online marketplace for booking mid-long term accommodation with thousands of verified properties.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.