This blog is a chronicle of my travel adventures and adjustments to British life after relocating to England from the USA. Includes travel tips and information as well as humor and advice about making the move across the pond.
|1||[Hits: 15 - Added: 25-11-14]|
US American expat living in the United Kingdom
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Travel, expat life, Europe
- About me: I am a New Englander, recently transplanted to northern England with plans to travel Europe.
- Social networks:
- Split: More than just a transit hub
Posted on 20 June 2017 | 4:19 pm
- Expat Uncertainty and Lessons Learnt
Posted on 15 June 2017 | 12:06 pm
- Zagreb and Plitvice Lakes
Posted on 13 June 2017 | 6:18 am
- Visit Ljubljana – You Won’t Be Disappointed!
Posted on 9 June 2017 | 12:31 pm
- A Day in Beautiful Bled
Posted on 31 May 2017 | 6:37 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
Uniplaces is an online marketplace for booking mid-long term accommodation with thousands of verified properties.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.