In 2017, I took a leap of faith to pursue a lifelong dream. I quit my job, sold my stuff and bought a one way ticket to Bali to travel the world. Now based in Chiang Mai, enSquaredAired is where I share our travels, photography, and stories about our adventures.
|1||[Hits: 6 - Added: 02-12-17]|
expat living in Thailand
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Travel, photography
- About me: I'm from Canada and I am currently in Chiang Mai. I love eating. In fact, food is what drives my travels.
- Social networks:
- Siem Reap Travel Blog Diaries | Year Of Travel (Part 1)
Posted on 16 June 2018 | 2:00 pm
- Bangkok Travel Blog Diaries From My Year Of Travel
Posted on 9 June 2018 | 2:00 pm
- Month Ten Of The Modern Nomad Life Where We Left Japan For Taiwan
Posted on 2 June 2018 | 2:00 pm
- How To Get From Chiang Mai To Bangkok By Train
Posted on 26 May 2018 | 2:00 pm
- Our Experience At The Four Points By Sheraton Bali Kuta
Posted on 19 May 2018 | 2:00 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.