In 2017, I took a leap of faith to pursue a lifelong dream. I quit my job, sold my stuff and bought a one way ticket to Bali to travel the world. Now based in Chiang Mai, enSquaredAired is where I share our travels, photography, and stories about our adventures.
|1||[Hits: 6 - Added: 02-12-17]|
expat living in Thailand
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Travel, photography
- About me: I'm from Canada and I am currently in Chiang Mai. I love eating. In fact, food is what drives my travels.
- Social networks:
- Don’t Miss These 14 Beautiful Great Ocean Road Stops
Posted on 14 October 2018 | 3:55 am
- Sheraton On The Park Sydney Review | Should You Stay Here?
Posted on 6 October 2018 | 2:00 pm
- Melbourne Travel Blog | A Look At The World’s Most Liveable City
Posted on 29 September 2018 | 7:30 am
- Sydney Travel Blog | First Impressions Of Australia
Posted on 22 September 2018 | 2:00 pm
- A Glimpse Of The Expat Life In Chiang Mai
Posted on 15 September 2018 | 2:00 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.