In 2017, I took a leap of faith to pursue a lifelong dream. I quit my job, sold my stuff and bought a one way ticket to Bali to travel the world. Now based in Chiang Mai, enSquaredAired is where I share our travels, photography, and stories about our adventures.
|0||[Hits: 3 - Added: 02-12-17]|
expat living in Thailand
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Travel, photography
- About me: I'm from Canada and I am currently in Chiang Mai. I love eating. In fact, food is what drives my travels.
- Social networks:
- Why The Beautiful Campuhan Ridge Walk Is Worth A Visit
Posted on 12 December 2017 | 6:50 pm
- Climbing Batu Caves Steps To See The Famous Temple Cave
Posted on 9 December 2017 | 5:00 am
- Ta Prohm Hotel | Rich With History And Stunning Art
Posted on 2 December 2017 | 5:00 am
- Six Days Was Enough For Me To Love Beautiful KL
Posted on 25 November 2017 | 5:50 am
- Santa Clara Hotel | Why You Will Love This Charming Oasis
Posted on 19 November 2017 | 10:25 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.