In 2017, I took a leap of faith to pursue a lifelong dream. I quit my job, sold my stuff and bought a one way ticket to Bali to travel the world. Now based in Chiang Mai, enSquaredAired is where I share our travels, photography, and stories about our adventures.
|1||[Hits: 6 - Added: 02-12-17]|
expat living in Thailand
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Travel, photography
- About me: I'm from Canada and I am currently in Chiang Mai. I love eating. In fact, food is what drives my travels.
- Social networks:
- 12 Interesting Things You Didn’t Know About Patong Beach In Phuket
Posted on 18 March 2018 | 12:00 am
- Why Chommuang Guest House Ayutthaya Hotel Is The Best Choice For Budget Travel
Posted on 15 March 2018 | 12:00 am
- 12 Top Tips & Things You Need To Know Before You Visit Ayutthaya Thailand
Posted on 11 March 2018 | 1:00 am
- Why The Train Is The Best Way To Get From Bangkok To Ayutthaya
Posted on 8 March 2018 | 1:00 am
- The Best Way To Visit Ayutthaya Historical Park
Posted on 4 March 2018 | 1:00 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.