Karibu! I'm Miranda and together with my partner I lost our heart to the African continent. Feel free to take a look into our daily life in Tanzania as an expat family. How we live and work in Africa, how we manage to emigrate with children and how we enjoy the African unpredictability. And I will take you on safari!
|2||[Hits: 11 - Added: 12-05-17]|
Back to Africa
expat living in Tanzania
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Travelling, reading, running
- About me: Born and raised in the Netherlands, I always had a passion for travelling. Exploring new countries, other cultures and getting lost in a different world. At the age of 25 I left Holland for a great adventure in Uganda. This adventure lasted for 7 years, when I decided to return to Holland. But you can leave Africa, however Africa will never leave you! So after two years in the Netherlands I moved again. Back to Africa, this time to Tanzania!
- Social networks:
- 10 (ongeschreven) verkeersregels in Tanzania
Posted on 8 February 2018 | 5:50 pm
- Day Zero in Zuid-Afrika
Posted on 1 February 2018 | 6:58 pm
- Knuffelen met een neushoorn
Posted on 26 January 2018 | 6:45 pm
- Terugblik op 2017
Posted on 19 January 2018 | 7:53 pm
- Een oase van groen en rust aan Lake Manyara
Posted on 11 January 2018 | 7:43 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.