Raising TCKs is an online community for parents raising Third Culture Kids (TCKs). Raising kids isn’t always so easy. Raising kids in a culture other than our own is even more challenging. We all need encouragement and wisdom. My hope is that raising my TCKs becomes that place for parents. So, whether one is a parent to preschoolers, a teenager starting his senior year, or to kids already out of the house, raisingTCKs is a place to come to encourage and be encouraged.
|4||[Hits: 9 - Added: 06-12-12]|
US American expat living in Taiwan
- Gender: Female
- Interest: writing, education, travel, tcks
- About me: My name is MaDonna. I am from Midwest, USA. I began my expat life teaching at an international school in China, where I met my German husband, who is a TCK. We are currently living in Taiwan with our three children. I like to describe our family as fused together by differences in culture (German/US American), race(adopted), and by physical/mental abilities (special needs). I call our family the "Fusion Family".
- Book Review: Dutched Up! Rocking the Clogs Expat Style
Posted on 19 December 2014 | 4:05 pm
- An Expat’s Letter to Santa
Posted on 11 December 2014 | 3:48 pm
- A TCK’s Christmas Tree
Posted on 8 December 2014 | 1:14 pm
Posted on 7 December 2014 | 3:08 pm
- Counting My Gratefulness…round two
Posted on 30 November 2014 | 2:10 pm