Raising TCKs is an online community for parents raising Third Culture Kids (TCKs). Raising kids isn’t always so easy. Raising kids in a culture other than our own is even more challenging. We all need encouragement and wisdom. My hope is that raising my TCKs becomes that place for parents. So, whether one is a parent to preschoolers, a teenager starting his senior year, or to kids already out of the house, raisingTCKs is a place to come to encourage and be encouraged.
|4||[Hits: 18 - Added: 06-12-12]|
US American expat living in Taiwan
- Gender: Female
- Interest: writing, education, travel, tcks
- About me: My name is MaDonna. I am from Midwest, USA. I began my expat life teaching at an international school in China, where I met my German husband, who is a TCK. We are currently living in Taiwan with our three children. I like to describe our family as fused together by differences in culture (German/US American), race(adopted), and by physical/mental abilities (special needs). I call our family the "Fusion Family".
- The Art of Letting Go – “Letting Go”
Posted on 21 September 2017 | 2:26 am
- Book Review: HOMESICK by Jean Fritz
Posted on 14 September 2017 | 9:37 am
- The Art of Letting Go
Posted on 8 September 2017 | 6:27 am
- Raising Children with Special Needs When You Live Overseas
Posted on 29 August 2017 | 3:22 am
- Book Review: OF STILLNESS AND STORM by Michèle Phoenix
Posted on 2 August 2017 | 5:22 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.