I'm an American expat living in Spain and teaching English. This blog is about everything from bidets to phrasal verbs and that awkward moment when you say "estoy caliente" but you mean "tengo calor."
|2||[Hits: 9 - Added: 27-12-13]|
US American expat living in Sevilla
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Spain, Spanish, language, linguistics, ESL, travel,
- About me: I am an American teaching English in Spain. I also just learned how to tune a piano.
- Social networks:
- Translation Problem #003 – Don’t say “Penis”
Posted on 6 August 2014 | 6:53 pm
- Translation Problems #002 – I’m being molested
Posted on 6 June 2014 | 10:22 am
- Auxiliar Survey Results
Posted on 30 May 2014 | 7:15 pm
- Returners and Renewing
Posted on 30 May 2014 | 7:14 pm
- Sex, Love, and Sober-Kissing
Posted on 30 May 2014 | 7:12 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
Uniplaces is an online marketplace for booking mid-long term accommodation with thousands of verified properties.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.