Living in Spain's most romantic city: an inside view of tapas, history, fiestas, architecture and fashion in Seville. A British expat mother's take on adapting to life in Spain, making sure her children read English stories, trying to keep up with the local dialect and customs, and always discovering more of Andalucia's hidden secrets.
|4||[Hits: 27 - Added: 20-05-11]|
UK British expat living in Sevilla
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Spanish people, life, culture, customs, society, history, food.
- About me: A blog written by an English journalist who moved to Seville in 2003, after living in London for ten years and Quito, Ecuador for one. I am fascinated by Spanish language, customs, fiestas and food, so I write about all of these, as well as the challenges of being a mother of bilingual, bi-cultural children and the wife of a Spaniard. And a vegetarian coffee and beer-hater to boot - no jamon, cafe or cerveza.
- Cooking luxe in the Algarve
Posted on 6 June 2019 | 12:47 pm
- Five Days in Fez
Posted on 13 April 2018 | 1:25 am
- The Taste of Andalucia 2017 – new flavours and textures
Posted on 26 October 2017 | 11:46 pm
- Game of Thrones Season 7: locations around Seville
Posted on 20 July 2017 | 12:16 pm
- A family weekend in Granada – Part I
Posted on 14 July 2017 | 6:06 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
Uniplaces is an online marketplace for booking mid-long term accommodation with thousands of verified properties.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.