Irreverent in tone, but informational at the same time, I promise to lift the lid on where to hang out if you're tired of the usual tourist spots. Readers tend to be expats living in Seville or tourists passing through
|2||[Hits: 17 - Added: 11-01-16]|
UK British expat living in Sevilla
- Gender: Female
- Interest: spanish culture, music, food
- About me: I'm a Brit living the second time round in Spain, the first time was in Madrid after graduating, this time in Seville after burning out in London. Mine is mostly a love relationship with Spain, although occasionally my eyes roll at the frustrations of cultural differences. But mostly I love writing, bringing a wry smile to the faces that read me musings and hopefully getting them to venture away from the tired/tired and tested haunts that tourists seem to stick to
- Social networks:
- Why Semana Santa is nothing like Easter
Posted on 16 March 2016 | 12:29 pm
- Uniquely Seville - El Rincón del Buho
Posted on 25 January 2016 | 12:05 pm
- When you need a bit of countyside in the city
Posted on 22 January 2016 | 3:18 pm
- Chi Kung - Get some balance in your life
Posted on 21 January 2016 | 3:08 pm
- A homage to 'El Jueves Market' calle Feria
Posted on 14 January 2016 | 12:53 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
Uniplaces is an online marketplace for booking mid-long term accommodation with thousands of verified properties.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.