Do you want to find out about tapas? Look at stunning photographs? Follow some easy driving directions from Málaga airport? Try out a new recipe? Learn how to irrigate your garden plants? Or discover places to visit? If so, then you’re in the right place! Not only will you learn about the many beautiful villages and towns, you will also discover what it is really like to live here on a day-to-day basis. I love to travel not only locally, but throughout Spain, so I will also include information, from time to time, about places I have visited. Usually these places can either be driven to within a few hours of my home east of Málaga, or I will have flown there from Málaga (AGP) airport.
|638||[Hits: 796 - Added: 09-07-12]|
UK British expat living in Malaga
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Spain
- About me: Hola! My name is Marianne, I am a ‘recovering’ lawyer, EFL teacher, neophyte blogger, petrol-head, amateur photographer, traveller, English woman and shameless arctophile (yeah, go ahead – look it up!). For the past seven years I have been living in Andalucía, Spain. More specifically, I live in the countryside (el campo), in a beautiful area east of Málaga, known as La Axarquía . Whether you are intending to visit the area, east of Málaga, for a holiday, buy or rent a holiday home or, as in my case, live here permanently, there is something here for you! Come on and have a look!
- BOOM! The ancient cannon at Torrox Costa
Posted on 14 March 2016 | 11:08 am
- Sandstorm from the Sahara hits Spain
Posted on 23 February 2016 | 6:49 am
- Earthquakes in Málaga: How likely are they?
Posted on 12 February 2016 | 6:49 am
- Axarquía leads the way for adapted beach access in Málaga
Posted on 22 January 2016 | 6:06 am
- 49 COOL reasons to visit the Axarquía (Málaga) this winter
Posted on 14 January 2016 | 5:32 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
Uniplaces is an online marketplace for booking mid-long term accommodation with thousands of verified properties.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.