A blog about cheap and free events in Madrid,whether its concerts,photography workshops,discounts,promotions-,art expositions and so on
|1||[Hits: 81 - Added: 26-01-11]|
expat living in Madrid
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Madrid,Europe,Spain,Gastronomy-,Travel
- About me: Im South African residing in MAdrid for 5 years now.I blog about free and very cheap cultural activities as well as entertainment is Madrid.
- Spicing Up Your Life in – and out of – Madrid
Posted on 7 February 2018 | 1:31 pm
- Where to Watch the Superbowl in Madrid
Posted on 4 February 2018 | 6:50 pm
- Eating English Food in Madrid
Posted on 31 January 2018 | 9:48 am
- Santiago Bernabeu Complete Tour
Posted on 30 January 2018 | 9:44 am
- Relocating to Madrid: the things that no one tells you
Posted on 29 January 2018 | 10:56 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
Uniplaces is an online marketplace for booking mid-long term accommodation with thousands of verified properties.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.