A blog about cheap and free events in Madrid,whether its concerts,photography workshops,discounts,promotions-,art expositions and so on
|1||[Hits: 83 - Added: 26-01-11]|
expat living in Madrid
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Madrid,Europe,Spain,Gastronomy-,Travel
- About me: Im South African residing in MAdrid for 5 years now.I blog about free and very cheap cultural activities as well as entertainment is Madrid.
- Best Madrid Foodie Events in May
Posted on 3 May 2018 | 9:21 pm
- Rice dishes of El Caldero a must in Barrio de las Letras
Posted on 19 April 2018 | 11:15 pm
- PenaltiBar launches a new image and menu
Posted on 12 March 2018 | 11:35 pm
- St. Patrick’s Day Celebrations
Posted on 12 March 2018 | 11:05 am
- Spicing Up Your Life in – and out of – Madrid
Posted on 7 February 2018 | 1:31 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
Uniplaces is an online marketplace for booking mid-long term accommodation with thousands of verified properties.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.