A blog about cheap and free events in Madrid,whether its concerts,photography workshops,discounts,promotions-,art expositions and so on
|1||[Hits: 78 - Added: 26-01-11]|
expat living in Madrid
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Madrid,Europe,Spain,Gastronomy-,Travel
- About me: Im South African residing in MAdrid for 5 years now.I blog about free and very cheap cultural activities as well as entertainment is Madrid.
- Sagasta 28 an affordable and classy bistro (near Alonso Martinez)
Posted on 6 August 2017 | 10:45 pm
- Top 10 Day Trips from Madrid
Posted on 3 August 2017 | 9:00 am
- 5 Restaurantes buenos y baratos [con certificado de excelencia de TripAdvisor]
Posted on 30 July 2017 | 3:28 pm
- First visit to Five Guys Restaurant (and why the fuss!)
Posted on 12 July 2017 | 9:55 am
- 3 Beers to taste at Källa Beer Factory (and learn brewing too)
Posted on 11 July 2017 | 8:54 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
Uniplaces is an online marketplace for booking mid-long term accommodation with thousands of verified properties.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.