A blog about cheap and free events in Madrid,whether its concerts,photography workshops,discounts,promotions-,art expositions and so on
|1||[Hits: 90 - Added: 26-01-11]|
expat living in Madrid
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Madrid,Europe,Spain,Gastronomy-,Travel
- About me: Im South African residing in MAdrid for 5 years now.I blog about free and very cheap cultural activities as well as entertainment is Madrid.
- Top backpacker hostels in Madrid
Posted on 10 September 2019 | 1:30 pm
- Top Madrid Landmarks for History Lovers
Posted on 30 August 2019 | 7:55 am
- Rooftops in Madrid to visit for Ambiance
Posted on 25 August 2019 | 8:00 am
- What to do, see and eat in San Lorenzo del Escorial
Posted on 24 August 2019 | 8:00 am
- How to explore Madrid and Toledo on your own with a GPS app
Posted on 29 July 2019 | 1:30 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
Uniplaces is an online marketplace for booking mid-long term accommodation with thousands of verified properties.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.