A blog about cheap and free events in Madrid,whether its concerts,photography workshops,discounts,promotions-,art expositions and so on
|1||[Hits: 90 - Added: 26-01-11]|
expat living in Madrid
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Madrid,Europe,Spain,Gastronomy-,Travel
- About me: Im South African residing in MAdrid for 5 years now.I blog about free and very cheap cultural activities as well as entertainment is Madrid.
- Fun and Cheap Things to do for Solo Travelers in Madrid
Posted on 20 November 2019 | 1:00 pm
- Transport Alternatives to get to and from Madrid Airport
Posted on 19 November 2019 | 9:21 am
- 24 Hours in Madrid: What to Do, See and Eat
Posted on 18 November 2019 | 9:30 am
- Most Popular Nativity Scenes this Christmas in Madrid
Posted on 1 November 2019 | 9:00 am
- 10 Original Halloween 2019 Plans in Madrid
Posted on 26 October 2019 | 7:00 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
Uniplaces is an online marketplace for booking mid-long term accommodation with thousands of verified properties.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.