A blog about cheap and free events in Madrid,whether its concerts,photography workshops,discounts,promotions-,art expositions and so on
|1||[Hits: 87 - Added: 26-01-11]|
expat living in Madrid
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Madrid,Europe,Spain,Gastronomy-,Travel
- About me: Im South African residing in MAdrid for 5 years now.I blog about free and very cheap cultural activities as well as entertainment is Madrid.
- How to rent a room for only a month in Madrid
Posted on 27 November 2018 | 8:25 pm
- Thanksgiving 2018 festivities in Madrid
Posted on 20 November 2018 | 2:55 pm
- 5 AirBnB for less than $70 per night (Madrid city centre)
Posted on 9 November 2018 | 11:30 am
- Cool Freelancer-friendly Coffeeshops (With Free Wifi)
Posted on 23 October 2018 | 9:51 am
- Kid-friendly restaurants near Santiago Bernabeu (with stadium pitch views)
Posted on 16 October 2018 | 9:45 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
Uniplaces is an online marketplace for booking mid-long term accommodation with thousands of verified properties.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.