An eclectic blog about an eclectic person living in Madrid, my posts cover everything from European travel to vegetarian cuisine to cultural faux pas. Join me as I navigate la vida madrileña!
|1||[Hits: 9 - Added: 16-05-14]|
US American expat living in Madrid
- Gender: Female
- Birthday: 01-06-91
- Interest: Travel, foreign languages, culture
- About me: Hello! I´m Veronica, an ambitious American twenty-something currently living in Spain.
- Stories from the Holy Land: Jaffa Road
Posted on 24 August 2016 | 3:03 pm
- Getting “Antsy” in Laza (Galicia)
Posted on 30 June 2016 | 6:26 pm
- Stories from the Holy Land: West Bank Sunset
Posted on 22 May 2016 | 2:47 pm
- Stories from the Holy Land: Shabbat Morning in Tel Aviv
Posted on 18 May 2016 | 9:57 am
- The Curse of Wanderlust
Posted on 29 April 2016 | 11:46 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
Uniplaces is an online marketplace for booking mid-long term accommodation with thousands of verified properties.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.