A travel journal from a small village in the Alpujarras, tales of an Irishwoman and her family coping with life in a traditional Spanish village far from English enclaves on the coast, complete with anecdotal tales and recipes of favourites tried out here, heavy Moroccan influence coupled with traditional Andalucian history and folklore.
|1||[Hits: 41 - Added: 31-05-10]|
expat living in Granada
- Gender: Female
- Birthday: 04-06-64
- Interest: travel, moroccan style, middle eastern food, walking, flowers, reading
- About me: from Dublin then the UK, we have lived in Spain for over 4 years - living in the Alpujarras region of Andalucia. 2 children and lots of dogs and cats, have a fabulous new Moroccan styled house for holiday rentals available.
- Hyaluronic acid and my 7 day Trial
Posted on 27 June 2016 | 10:48 am
- From BB to CC, and a natural deodorant from LAVERA
Posted on 9 May 2016 | 6:44 am
- Supple, radiant skin.
Posted on 7 April 2016 | 2:25 am
- Moisturising with Sukin Skincare
Posted on 7 March 2016 | 3:30 pm
- Just lovin' Sukin - from Mypure
Posted on 14 December 2015 | 1:11 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
Uniplaces is an online marketplace for booking mid-long term accommodation with thousands of verified properties.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.