I moved to Spain in May 2002 with my wife Melanie. My attachment to writing began four years later and with a brief intermission, to manage the restoration of our holiday rental property, I’ve been writing ever since. In May 2013 I published my first book, ‘Journey To A Dream’. It tells the story of our first traumatic twelve months in Spain, the ups and downs and the highs and lows. My blog continues that journey, following our day to day lives as well as the odd travel article and photo blog.
|1||[Hits: 16 - Added: 03-07-14]|
UK British expat living in Spain
- Gender: Male
- Interest: Winemaking
- About me: In May 2002 my wife and I journeyed from Huddersfield in England's industrial north to rural Galicia. Join us on our journey and immerse your senses in the sights, sounds, and tastes of this remote and little known region of Spain.
- Social networks:
- Some-day Supplement - issue 8
Posted on 12 October 2017 | 10:13 am
- Canabal Chronicle - issue 8
Posted on 4 October 2017 | 3:44 pm
- Some-day Supplement - issue 7
Posted on 27 September 2017 | 1:52 pm
- Canabal Chronicle - issue 7
Posted on 20 September 2017 | 2:27 pm
- Some-day Supplement - issue 6
Posted on 10 September 2017 | 3:14 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
Uniplaces is an online marketplace for booking mid-long term accommodation with thousands of verified properties.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.