Recovering from an illness that affects many people I wanted to share my knowledge to help others. Now I have moved on, I want people to know that getting well again is not just possible but will happen. Moving to Spain, brings its problems and benefits and my experience will help other in their move into a new country by showing how positive attitude and actions can make a difference.
|2||[Hits: 6 - Added: 17-07-13]|
UK British expat living in Spain
- Gender: Female
- Interest: sea, mountains, good food, good red wine, company, walking, yoga, anim
- About me: From a small seaside English town that has beautiful views over the Welsh mountais. I decided that after starting to recover from illness that I needed an adventure and the chance to live in the sun, away from the pressures that living in the UK were bringing me. I found ALtea in Spain, another small town with a seaside life and beautiful mountains. I've found my way to live by being positive in my thoughts and actions and want to share this experience with other people.
- Social networks:
- There’s Something About… Altea
Posted on 8 November 2014 | 9:11 am
- House Husband!!!!!
Posted on 30 October 2014 | 9:17 am
- Getting to call a place ‘Home’
Posted on 7 October 2014 | 8:05 am
- Update on how fish oils helped me get over my ME!
Posted on 22 August 2014 | 4:51 pm
- Re-united and it feels so Good!
Posted on 4 August 2014 | 7:57 am