"Echarse a andar" recounts my experiences as an American living in Galicia, and then the Basque Country, with an emphasis on cultural and linguistic experiences as well as sightseeing.
|2||[Hits: 23 - Added: 16-02-12]|
US American expat living in Basque Country
- Interest: Travel on the Cheap
- About me: I'm a midwestern girl who likes to see as much as possible, and after graduating with a university degree in Spanish and Translation I'm spending some time teaching English in Spain.
- Nine Things You Should Know Before Visiting Morocco
Posted on 18 November 2013 | 1:07 am
- Getting Lost in the Souks of Marrakech
Posted on 11 November 2013 | 2:08 am
- I hiked the Camino de Santiago!
Posted on 31 August 2013 | 5:19 am
- Eurovision's Plot to Confuse Outsiders
Posted on 31 August 2013 | 5:02 am
- I am hiking the Camino de Santiago
Posted on 5 August 2013 | 4:34 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
Uniplaces is an online marketplace for booking mid-long term accommodation with thousands of verified properties.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.