Barcelona Blonde (formerly Hola Yessica) covers my adventures starting out my adult life in Barcelona. It's a little bit of everything - travel around Spain, pieces about enjoying Barcelona's sights, cultural and current events, and occasional dashes of 20-something agony. Oh, and it's got tons of fun pictures.
|9||[Hits: 39 - Added: 06-04-12]|
UK British expat living in Barcelona
- Gender: Female
- Birthday: 10-01-89
- Interest: Travel, Spain, Barcelona, quarterlife crises, photography, & learn
- About me: Hello! I’m Jessica, I’m 23 years old. I'm from Manchester, England, but I grew up in southern California. As I wasn’t sure exactly what I wanted to do with my life after I graduated from college, I took off for some aventuras in Spain. Hasta la vista, California, y hola Barcelona!
- Social networks:
- Where to Play Soccer in Barcelona: The Complete Guide
Posted on 17 September 2017 | 10:00 am
- 10 Non-Touristy Things to do in Barcelona: Alternatives to the Top Sights
Posted on 10 September 2017 | 10:09 am
- 15 Perfect Things to Do in Summer in Barcelona
Posted on 15 July 2017 | 2:29 pm
- Wine & Painting Comes to Barcelona
Posted on 8 April 2017 | 7:55 pm
- Finding Barcelona’s Best Food With Wanderbeak
Posted on 30 March 2017 | 10:00 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
Uniplaces is an online marketplace for booking mid-long term accommodation with thousands of verified properties.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.