Recovering from an illness that affects many people I wanted to share my knowledge to help others. Now I have moved on, I want people to know that getting well again is not just possible but will happen.
Moving to Spain, brings its problems and benefits and my experience will help other in their move into a new country by showing how positive attitude and actions can make a difference.
|2||[Hits: 7 - Added: 17-07-13]|
UK British expat living in Alicante
- Gender: Female
- Interest: sea, mountains, good food, good red wine, company, walking, yoga, anim
- About me: From a small seaside English town that has beautiful views over the Welsh mountais. I decided that after starting to recover from illness that I needed an adventure and the chance to live in the sun, away from the pressures that living in the UK were bringing me. I found ALtea in Spain, another small town with a seaside life and beautiful mountains. I've found my way to live by being positive in my thoughts and actions and want to share this experience with other people.
- Social networks:
- All to soon – the leaving of Menorca.
Posted on 5 October 2015 | 5:05 am
- Intuition – what is it?
Posted on 29 September 2015 | 7:55 am
- Moving on, a team building experience.
Posted on 28 September 2015 | 8:36 am
- The Unknown is scary – how to fight back!
Posted on 22 September 2015 | 7:47 am
- Reflection on your soul.
Posted on 15 September 2015 | 1:32 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
Discover all EasyRoommate offers, search for a flatshare, advertise a room: go through the ads and enter your profile.
Discover the most flexible and effective method to learn English on your PC and Tablet, for only 1£!
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.