Recovering from an illness that affects many people I wanted to share my knowledge to help others. Now I have moved on, I want people to know that getting well again is not just possible but will happen.
Moving to Spain, brings its problems and benefits and my experience will help other in their move into a new country by showing how positive attitude and actions can make a difference.
|2||[Hits: 10 - Added: 17-07-13]|
UK British expat living in Alicante
- Gender: Female
- Interest: sea, mountains, good food, good red wine, company, walking, yoga, anim
- About me: From a small seaside English town that has beautiful views over the Welsh mountais. I decided that after starting to recover from illness that I needed an adventure and the chance to live in the sun, away from the pressures that living in the UK were bringing me. I found ALtea in Spain, another small town with a seaside life and beautiful mountains. I've found my way to live by being positive in my thoughts and actions and want to share this experience with other people.
- Social networks:
- Love words and the power either spoken or written
Posted on 18 March 2017 | 12:08 pm
- My kind of juice
Posted on 17 March 2017 | 12:08 pm
- Beautiful photography
Posted on 16 March 2017 | 12:07 pm
- And then there was dance.
Posted on 6 March 2017 | 1:58 pm
- Colour is our world and it can heal you too.
Posted on 12 February 2017 | 3:15 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
Uniplaces is an online marketplace for booking mid-long term accommodation with thousands of verified properties.
Discover the most flexible and effective method to learn English on your PC and Tablet, for only 1£!
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.