Moving house is never easy, moving to a new country is even more difficult but with a lot of planning it can be a lot less stressful than you think.
|1||[Hits: 0 - Added: 22-07-19]|
UK British expat living in Alicante
- Gender: Female
- Birthday: 30-12-79
- Interest: Expat life, travel, Spain
- About me: We are a expat family from the UK now living on the Costa Blanca in Spain, living life to the full, making memories and having fun, we hope to travel around Spain and Europe from our base here in Spain
- Social networks:
- Parque Del Milino Agua – La Mata
Posted on 9 October 2019 | 8:58 am
- Rojales Cave houses – Cuevas Del Rodeo
Posted on 3 October 2019 | 8:35 am
- Rio Safari – Elche – a wonderful family day out on the Costa Blanca
Posted on 25 July 2019 | 5:29 pm
- Aqua-park, Rojales, Costa Blanca, Spain
Posted on 25 July 2019 | 11:47 am
- School Option’s & Enrolment, Our Spanish Adventure Continues……
Posted on 20 July 2019 | 2:32 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
Uniplaces is an online marketplace for booking mid-long term accommodation with thousands of verified properties.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.