My husband and I were tired of living the American Dream, so we packed up everything we could and headed out on the greatest adventure to date! We plan on traveling the world for a few years, and see what life brings us.
|5||[Hits: 14 - Added: 18-12-12]|
US American expat living in South Korea
- Gender: Female
- Birthday: 08-10-88
- Interest: Travel, adventure, photography, art, new experiences
- About me: I am a recent college graduate and a newlywed. After graduating college my husband and I moved to Portland, OR, where we worked full time for a year. After that year we felt our lives were dull, boring, and we felt 'stuck.' In the Spring of 2012 we decided to follow a path which led us to South Korea, teaching English to children and adults. We love our new life, love to travel, and love adventures. My blog, Living in Another Language, sums up our time spent abroad, for however many years that may be.
- Social networks:
- A Day in Ruedesheim
Posted on 22 August 2015 | 11:01 am
- Living Expenses in New Zealand
Posted on 14 August 2015 | 9:20 am
- A Romantic Stay at The Gangsa Private Villas
Posted on 11 August 2015 | 10:23 pm
- The Best Time of Day to Post on Instagram
Posted on 9 August 2015 | 4:07 pm
- 5 ways to encourage travel bloggers
Posted on 6 August 2015 | 1:32 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
Discover the most flexible and effective method to learn English on your PC and Tablet, for only 1£!
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.