My husband and I were tired of living the American Dream, so we packed up everything we could and headed out on the greatest adventure to date! We plan on traveling the world for a few years, and see what life brings us.
|5||[Hits: 14 - Added: 18-12-12]|
US American expat living in South Korea
- Gender: Female
- Birthday: 08-10-88
- Interest: Travel, adventure, photography, art, new experiences
- About me: I am a recent college graduate and a newlywed. After graduating college my husband and I moved to Portland, OR, where we worked full time for a year. After that year we felt our lives were dull, boring, and we felt 'stuck.' In the Spring of 2012 we decided to follow a path which led us to South Korea, teaching English to children and adults. We love our new life, love to travel, and love adventures. My blog, Living in Another Language, sums up our time spent abroad, for however many years that may be.
- Social networks:
- Central Otago Wine Tour
Posted on 25 February 2015 | 5:02 am
- The Best Times to Travel Internationally
Posted on 21 February 2015 | 11:18 pm
- Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary
Posted on 18 February 2015 | 1:49 am
- What 1,095 Days of Travel Has Taught Me
Posted on 16 February 2015 | 10:21 pm
- The Story Behind The Name
Posted on 10 February 2015 | 9:10 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
Find a selection of youth, independent and backpacker hostels worldwide on our page.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.