A European globetrotter currently residing in Joburg, South Africa. Taking in the sights, the smells and the people. A lot of stuff about wine (read: drinking many liters of it) and books, especially if they are really horrible.
|4||[Hits: 138 - Added: 18-04-09]|
expat living in Johannesburg
- Gender: Female
- Birthday: 20-12-78
- Interest: travel, books, good coffee, wine
- About me: A child of a global world. Originally from a tiny European country, currently enjoying the weather in Joburg, South Africa.
- What not to say
Posted on 21 May 2014 | 8:28 pm
- Bet you thought I'd died, but actually I just procreated and then fell into a well
Posted on 16 July 2013 | 2:30 pm
- Evolving. Well, maybe. If the baby doesn't cry too much.
Posted on 30 April 2012 | 6:26 pm
- A scientific study of a brain possibly deprived of oxygen (y'all)
Posted on 21 April 2012 | 3:21 am
- Facebook fails (not mine, Mark Zuckerberg's)
Posted on 13 April 2012 | 12:52 am