A European globetrotter currently residing in Joburg, South Africa. Taking in the sights, the smells and the people. A lot of stuff about wine (read: drinking many liters of it) and books, especially if they are really horrible.
|4||[Hits: 147 - Added: 18-04-09]|
expat living in Johannesburg
- Gender: Female
- Birthday: 20-12-78
- Interest: travel, books, good coffee, wine
- About me: A child of a global world. Originally from a tiny European country, currently enjoying the weather in Joburg, South Africa.
- What not to say
Posted on 21 May 2014 | 8:28 pm
- Bet you thought I'd died, but actually I just procreated and then fell into a well
Posted on 16 July 2013 | 2:30 pm
- Evolving. Well, maybe. If the baby doesn't cry too much.
Posted on 30 April 2012 | 6:26 pm
- A scientific study of a brain possibly deprived of oxygen (y'all)
Posted on 21 April 2012 | 3:21 am
- Facebook fails (not mine, Mark Zuckerberg's)
Posted on 13 April 2012 | 12:52 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
Discover the most flexible and effective method to learn English on your PC and Tablet, for only 1£!
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.