A blog about life of an expat family in Johannesburg, South Africa. Travel stories, relocation advice, musings on culture, and entertaining stories about everyday life in South Africa through the eyes of an American mom.
|22||[Hits: 228 - Added: 03-08-11]|
US American expat living in Johannesburg
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Reading, Writing, Travel, Photography
- About me: Originally from Germany, I lived in the U.S. for many years, became an American citizen (via a stint in Singapore) and am now living with my husband and four children in Johannesburg, South Africa, where I write about expat life, culture, parenting, and everything in between on my blog, Joburg Expat.
- Lost and Found: More Tales of the South African Postal Service
Posted on 22 May 2019 | 5:52 pm
- This Beautiful Home in Dainfern Valley Might Be Your Dream Come True!
Posted on 7 May 2019 | 6:00 am
- Moving with Crown Relocations
Posted on 4 April 2019 | 12:00 pm
- Helping Horses Help Children: A Win-Win for Everyone
Posted on 12 March 2019 | 1:31 pm
- Ringing Out the Year: Reflections on Motherhood and Life
Posted on 1 January 2019 | 2:09 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.