A blog about life of an expat family in Johannesburg, South Africa. Travel stories, relocation advice, musings on culture, and entertaining stories about everyday life in South Africa through the eyes of an American mom.
|22||[Hits: 225 - Added: 03-08-11]|
US American expat living in Johannesburg
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Reading, Writing, Travel, Photography
- About me: Originally from Germany, I lived in the U.S. for many years, became an American citizen (via a stint in Singapore) and am now living with my husband and four children in Johannesburg, South Africa, where I write about expat life, culture, parenting, and everything in between on my blog, Joburg Expat.
- 6 Reasons for Expats to Choose Johannesburg vs Cape Town
Posted on 25 June 2018 | 10:02 pm
- The Lesser Travelled Paths All Around Zimbabwe
Posted on 22 May 2018 | 7:00 am
- South Africa: Living in a “Sketchy” Country
Posted on 14 May 2018 | 12:00 pm
- The Trailing Dilemma
Posted on 7 May 2018 | 7:00 am
- 35 Essential Items to Bring Back from South Africa
Posted on 3 May 2018 | 12:00 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.