21st Century Mummy is about the life, loves and lessons of an expat mum in Singapore. I write about expat life, bringing up kids in an expat world, what to do with kids in Singapore, family travel, parenting issues, reviews.
|4||[Hits: 72 - Added: 26-02-13]|
UK British expat living in Singapore
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Expat, parenting, travel
- About me: I am a freelance journalist, social media addict, expat wife and mother from the UK. I have lived in London, Paris and Sydney and have travelled all over the world. Two years ago I left London with my family to start a new life as an expat in Singapore. I write the award-winning blog www.21stcenturymummy.com, about the life, loves and lessons of an expat mom in Singapore. You can follow me on twitter at @mummytweets
- Great Australian road trip part 2: A farmstay in the Hunter Valley
Posted on 8 October 2015 | 5:37 am
- Great Australian road trip part 1: camping in the outback
Posted on 7 August 2015 | 1:33 pm
- 21stCM Loves: Mahina MerFins
Posted on 1 December 2014 | 2:00 am
- 21stCM loves: Magna-Tiles for kids
Posted on 28 November 2014 | 1:43 am
- 21stCM loves: the Honeykids Singapore schools selector
Posted on 30 October 2014 | 5:49 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.