A one-stop shop on expat life, from living abroad to transitioning, my stories come from my own experience, my own opinions and my knowledge of the places I have lived so far. My passion for writing mixes with my love of helping others in need.
I am a part-time empty nester with three beautiful children living in Sydney as I reside (predominately) in Singapore. My love of travel combined with my need to meet new people has allowed me to branch out into a few different categories of writing; this is how expat stories (of other peoples expat adventures) began, and The travelling expat website started, which are both my blog about travelling combined with my youtube channel.
|1||[Hits: 2 - Added: 27-03-19]|
The Travelling Expat
expat living in Singapore
- Gender: Female
- Birthday: 25-10-73
- Interest: Travel, writing, adventure, sport
- About me: I am an Australian born, dual passport owning expatriate; who has lived through 7 postings over 13 years. I have three beautiful children -1 boarding in Australia and 2 who are residing in Sydney attending university. I have one extraordinary rescue dog, that has lived in almost as many countries as we have and I am married to a supportive husband who has given me the opportunity to raise our three children in this very unconventional way. In my past life I was an Adult Educator and now I am a trailing spouse who can now add travel blogger to her resume. I am hoping that my blog will guide those that are starting out in this strange lifestyle and allow me to pursue my passion for writing in the comfort of my own (airport lounge) home.
- Social networks:
- A WALK DOWN MEMORY LANE
Posted on 5 April 2019 | 12:00 am
- WHY DO EXPATS FEEL LIKE THEY BELONG NOWHERE AND EVERYWHERE?
Posted on 22 February 2019 | 12:00 am
- HOW TO MAKE FRIENDS WHEN MOVING ABROAD
Posted on 5 February 2019 | 12:00 am
- Menya Jefferson - Expat Stories
Posted on 28 January 2019 | 12:00 am
- DO YOU KNOW WHAT TYPE OF EXPAT YOU ARE?
Posted on 21 January 2019 | 12:00 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.