My blog is a mixture of food (cooking & eating out in Singapore and elsewhere), photography, exploring Singapore (and the region), pictures from previous trips, adjusting to Singapore & experiencing the multi-cultural aspects of Singapore with new traditions and places to discover
|10||[Hits: 13 - Added: 22-02-13]|
UK British expat living in Singapore
- Gender: Female
- Interest: travel, food, cooking, photography
- About me: Hi! I am a British-Irish life-long expat, started moving age 9. I have lived in England, France, Canada, The Netherlands, Italy, France again then now Singapore. I work in the travel industry and love travelling which is handy ;-) Into photography, food, cooking, exploring etc
- 24h in Rome = FOOD FOOD FOOD and loads of walking!
Posted on 20 March 2018 | 11:00 pm
- London for a weekend of Family, Friends and Food
Posted on 18 March 2018 | 11:00 pm
- Nice - Restaurant Mian for real authentic Chinese food in Nice!
Posted on 4 March 2018 | 2:00 pm
- February's food so far - What a month....
Posted on 25 February 2018 | 11:00 pm
- Greece - Athens - Oineas for my intro to Greek Food in Greece
Posted on 2 September 2017 | 10:00 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.