My blog is a mixture of food (cooking & eating out in Singapore and elsewhere), photography, exploring Singapore (and the region), pictures from previous trips, adjusting to Singapore & experiencing the multi-cultural aspects of Singapore with new traditions and places to discover
|10||[Hits: 13 - Added: 22-02-13]|
UK British expat living in Singapore
- Gender: Female
- Interest: travel, food, cooking, photography
- About me: Hi! I am a British-Irish life-long expat, started moving age 9. I have lived in England, France, Canada, The Netherlands, Italy, France again then now Singapore. I work in the travel industry and love travelling which is handy ;-) Into photography, food, cooking, exploring etc
- Greece - Athens - Oineas for my intro to Greek Food in Greece
Posted on 2 September 2017 | 10:00 pm
- Greece - Hydra / Idra - Ostria Restaurant
Posted on 31 August 2017 | 10:00 pm
- Greece - Hydra / Idra - Téchnē Restaurant & Social for an up-market tasty meal
Posted on 29 August 2017 | 10:00 pm
- Meatless Monday - Oven baked beans, sun-dried tomatoes and mushrooms
Posted on 27 August 2017 | 10:00 pm
- Greece - Athens - Garyfallo Kanela (Γαρύφαλλο Κανέλα) for Gorgeous Homecooking
Posted on 26 August 2017 | 10:00 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.