My blog is a mixture of food (cooking & eating out in Singapore and elsewhere), photography, exploring Singapore (and the region), pictures from previous trips, adjusting to Singapore & experiencing the multi-cultural aspects of Singapore with new traditions and places to discover
|10||[Hits: 13 - Added: 22-02-13]|
UK British expat living in Singapore
- Gender: Female
- Interest: travel, food, cooking, photography
- About me: Hi! I am a British-Irish life-long expat, started moving age 9. I have lived in England, France, Canada, The Netherlands, Italy, France again then now Singapore. I work in the travel industry and love travelling which is handy ;-) Into photography, food, cooking, exploring etc
- Nice - SAJ for Lebanese "crepes" / galettes
Posted on 18 August 2018 | 3:28 pm
- Barcelona - Disfrutar 2 Michelin stars and a load of fun!
Posted on 16 July 2018 | 10:00 pm
- Naples - 50 Kalò - All Hail Ciro Salvo the Pizza King
Posted on 14 July 2018 | 10:30 pm
- Nice - Alto Resto for creative small plates and pizzas
Posted on 8 July 2018 | 10:30 pm
- Nice - Farago on the roof - great location for aperitif
Posted on 29 June 2018 | 10:04 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.