I wondered how it would be to live and work abroad with a culture much different than my own. After working 19 years for the U.S. Government (with a 4-year stint in the Navy), I applied and accepted a position in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. I am sure I will learn alot about the culture but mainly about myself.
|2||[Hits: 30 - Added: 03-10-13]|
US American expat living in Riyadh
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Traveling
- About me: Hello! I am from the Florida, U.S.A. I live and work in Riyadh Saudi Arabia.
- Social networks:
- Saudi-based Security Assistance Employees Enjoy Adventure and Professional Benefits
Posted on 9 March 2016 | 12:40 am
- Sheikh Zayed Mosque, Abu Dhabi UAE
Posted on 28 December 2015 | 10:20 pm
- GMarie’s Page: Ends Second Year in the Kingdom
Posted on 28 December 2015 | 6:25 pm
- SAMA Money Museum, Riyadh Saudi Arabia
Posted on 28 August 2015 | 4:19 pm
- Pattaya, Thailand
Posted on 18 June 2015 | 6:37 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.