Previously in South Korea, briefly in Japan, and now in Moscow where my moniker makes much less sense. I teach English and sometimes do other things, few of them very notable. These are my musings.
|9||[Hits: 161 - Added: 04-04-11]|
expat living in Moscow
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Moscow, Teaching, Traveling
- About me: Previously in South Korea, briefly in Japan, and now in Moscow where my moniker makes much less sense. I teach English and sometimes do other things, few of them very notable.
- This is the greatest thing to happen to me in months.
Posted on 20 March 2012 | 9:23 pm
- There Are Great Snowsuits in Suzdal, too.
Posted on 12 March 2012 | 9:15 pm
- There Are a Lot of Great Snowsuits in Saint Petersburg
Posted on 11 January 2012 | 8:57 pm
- A Short List of Places Where I Haven't Worn Enough Clothing
Posted on 7 January 2012 | 10:24 pm
- An Explanation for My Unintentional Hiatus
Posted on 6 November 2011 | 7:34 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.