Through my blog I hope to share: practical advice; situations or things that make me laugh or cry from the bizarre to the ridiculous – along with the challenges I face in everyday life due to language or cultural misunderstandings. If you are looking to visit Portugal I hope you find my collection of beach reviews and cultural events useful – they are all based on first hand experience!
|2||[Hits: 58 - Added: 16-10-10]|
UK British expat living in Portugal
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Photography, gardening, art, cooking, writing, virtual travel
- About me: Just living day-to-day: trying to unravel the bureaucracy; learning the langauge; studying the culture to break free from the "Expat Bubble" whilst trying to maintain a positive attitude and my sense of humour!
- Garden Update – Sept 21st, 2019
Posted on 21 September 2019 | 8:10 pm
- SoS: Plotting and Planning and What is the Mystery Plant?
Posted on 14 September 2019 | 6:49 pm
- SoS: Fruit and Veg
Posted on 24 August 2019 | 11:43 am
- Six on Saturday: Salad Days
Posted on 27 July 2019 | 7:04 am
- Wordless Wednesday: Where Would We be Without Bees?
Posted on 24 July 2019 | 11:35 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
Uniplaces is an online marketplace for booking mid-long term accommodation with thousands of verified properties.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.