I’ve been living in Portugal for over four years and whilst I’ve done a lot during my time here, there’s always so much more to discover and experience. This blog is a way for me to share my experiences of Portugal with you in a way that you will hopefully find entertaining, interesting, informative and inspiring.
|11||[Hits: 48 - Added: 06-01-12]|
UK British expat living in Portugal
- Gender: Female
- Interest: travel, writing, walking, reading, photography, crafts
- About me: I’m a freelance writer with a strong leaning towards travel writing, although I can turn my hand to other topics. I’m also an English language teacher, a career I chose so that I could indulge my passion for travel. Originally from the UK, I’ve lived in several countries over the years including Spain, Tanzania and Venezuela and travelled to many others. I have finally put down roots in central Portugal where I live in a tiny village with my husband and dog but that hasn’t dampened my enthusiasm for travel. When I’m at home, I love reading about other times, cultures and places and developing my interest and skills in photography and writing.
- 5 Droolworthy Books About Portuguese Food And Recipes
Posted on 27 June 2016 | 12:20 pm
- Portuguese Way of St. James: Ponte de Lima to Valença
Posted on 17 June 2016 | 11:37 am
- Is A One Day Tour Of The Douro Valley Enough?
Posted on 7 June 2016 | 3:00 pm
- How To Rent A Car In Portugal And Avoid Sneaky Extra Charges
Posted on 1 June 2016 | 4:36 pm
- What To Pack For The Portuguese Way Of Saint James
Posted on 30 May 2016 | 1:39 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
Discover all EasyRoommate offers, search for a flatshare, advertise a room: go through the ads and enter your profile.
Discover the most flexible and effective method to learn English on your PC and Tablet, for only 1£!
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.