Iíve been living in Portugal for over four years and whilst Iíve done a lot during my time here, thereís always so much more to discover and experience. This blog is a way for me to share my experiences of Portugal with you in a way that you will hopefully find entertaining, interesting, informative and inspiring.
|11||[Hits: 37 - Added: 06-01-12]|
UK British expat living in Portugal
- Gender: Female
- Interest: travel, writing, walking, reading, photography, crafts
- About me: Iím a freelance writer with a strong leaning towards travel writing, although I can turn my hand to other topics. Iím also an English language teacher, a career I chose so that I could indulge my passion for travel. Originally from the UK, Iíve lived in several countries over the years including Spain, Tanzania and Venezuela and travelled to many others. I have finally put down roots in central Portugal where I live in a tiny village with my husband and dog but that hasnít dampened my enthusiasm for travel. When Iím at home, I love reading about other times, cultures and places and developing my interest and skills in photography and writing.
- Art, Azulejos, Cake and Wine in Azeit„o
Posted on 12 December 2014 | 10:59 am
- Ermida, an Authentic Mountain Village in Portugalís Peneda GerÍs
Posted on 28 November 2014 | 1:29 pm
- The Magic of Monsaraz, a Picture Perfect Village in Portugalís Alentejo Region
Posted on 12 November 2014 | 9:54 pm
- Happy Halloween from Portugal
Posted on 31 October 2014 | 10:40 am
- How was your road trip to Portugal, Natalie Bheeni?
Posted on 26 October 2014 | 8:42 pm