I’ve been living in Portugal for over four years and whilst I’ve done a lot during my time here, there’s always so much more to discover and experience. This blog is a way for me to share my experiences of Portugal with you in a way that you will hopefully find entertaining, interesting, informative and inspiring.
|11||[Hits: 52 - Added: 06-01-12]|
UK British expat living in Portugal
- Gender: Female
- Interest: travel, writing, walking, reading, photography, crafts
- About me: I’m a freelance writer with a strong leaning towards travel writing, although I can turn my hand to other topics. I’m also an English language teacher, a career I chose so that I could indulge my passion for travel. Originally from the UK, I’ve lived in several countries over the years including Spain, Tanzania and Venezuela and travelled to many others. I have finally put down roots in central Portugal where I live in a tiny village with my husband and dog but that hasn’t dampened my enthusiasm for travel. When I’m at home, I love reading about other times, cultures and places and developing my interest and skills in photography and writing.
- What To See And Do In Óbidos, A Pretty Medieval Town In Central Portugal
Posted on 19 January 2017 | 4:28 pm
- What Portuguese Food Should You Try? Check Out My Favourites
Posted on 9 January 2017 | 11:25 am
- Bolo Rainha, The Queen Of Portuguese Christmas Cakes
Posted on 17 December 2016 | 3:32 pm
- Portuguese Way Of St. James: Porto To Barcelos
Posted on 16 December 2016 | 8:25 am
- Where To Stay In Coimbra: Best Hotels And Apartments In Coimbra
Posted on 6 December 2016 | 7:17 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
Uniplaces is an online marketplace for booking mid-long term accommodation with thousands of verified properties.
Discover the most flexible and effective method to learn English on your PC and Tablet, for only 1£!
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.