Our decision to move to Panama has been in the works for many years. Now that it has come to fruition we want to share our experience through this blog. Our hope is that you too will be inspired to jump out of your comfort zone and find the thing that floats your boat — and perhaps even plan an escape of your own!
|0||[Hits: 19 - Added: 31-08-15]|
US American expat living in Panama
- Birthday: 25-08-59
- Interest: Travel and New Experiences
- About me: We are John and Susan Pazera, last sighted in the U.S. in Long Beach, Calif. In 2001, we took our last sail out under the Golden Gate Bridge and set off on the trip of our lives: a three-year journey down the Pacific coast and through the Panama Canal. That sailing adventure has never left us – and it’s driven a passion for travel and new experiences that informs almost every major decision we make. And now the adventure continues. After almost a decade of “what ifs,” dreaming, and planning, we moved ourselves lock, stock and barrel to the highlands of Western Panama on April 29, 2015. We came down with two sweet dogs, and not much more, to find out what lies around the next bend.
- Social networks:
- How to Expat: What the glossy magazines don’t tell you
Posted on 28 April 2019 | 10:05 pm
- Peru Explorations: The People of Lake Titicaca
Posted on 21 April 2019 | 1:10 pm
- Latitude Adjustment Featured in Medellín Guru
Posted on 4 April 2019 | 4:11 pm
- Peru Explorations: Cusco and the Sacred Valley
Posted on 18 March 2019 | 1:00 pm
- Medellín, Colombia: Three-Month Reality Check
Posted on 28 February 2019 | 1:00 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.