This blog began about a year before we made our move to Panama as a way to not only stay connected with our loved ones back home but also as a resource for others who may be researching a similar life changing move. I love connecting with other like-minded folks who dream of getting out of the 'box' and embracing adventure!
|2||[Hits: 30 - Added: 04-09-13]|
US American expat living in Panama
- Gender: Female
- Birthday: 29-01-66
- Interest: I enjoy hiking, kayaking,reading, writing and almost anything having t
- About me: My name is Holly and I am an expat living in Boquete, Panama. I moved from Northern California with my husband and my two cats. We spent many years researching and planning our move and have finally made the dream a reality. Living in the highlands of Panama is proving to be exactly what we had hoped and redefining our lives can sometimes be challenging but mostly just a great adventure that we are soaking up each and everyday!
- There’s No Place Like Home…
Posted on 15 January 2018 | 8:25 pm
- Happy New Year! Hello 2018!
Posted on 31 December 2017 | 10:54 pm
- I Found It! Food For My Soul…
Posted on 25 May 2017 | 4:12 pm
- Project update…
Posted on 19 April 2017 | 1:31 pm
- The Journey… Oh yeah, I almost forgot!
Posted on 6 April 2017 | 10:14 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.