With the "West Auckland Fans" blog we share insights and things we love about the region around Auckland's west. Topics range from personal immigration experiences to travel New Zealand, and day tours around Auckland paired with cultural and natural encounters.
|2||[Hits: 32 - Added: 12-02-10]|
expat living in New Zealand
- Gender: Female
- Interest: my children, traveling, photography, tramping, nature, enjoying life,
- About me: Germany is my country of origin. Until seven years ago when we travelled to New Zealand, fell in love with this beautiful country and decided to make it our permanent home. As a mother of two I became a professional juggler. Juggling children, work, home, and my social life.
- SUNNYSIDE LAWN & YARD CLEARING SERVICES
Posted on 5 August 2016 | 10:35 pm
- Moving Tips and Advice
Posted on 19 April 2016 | 7:18 pm
- Action Outdoors Limited - Fishing Gear
Posted on 28 February 2015 | 10:03 pm
- Whales and Dolphins in Bone Carvings
Posted on 1 December 2014 | 1:08 am
- Floral Online Puzzles
Posted on 27 November 2014 | 1:43 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.