You’ve entered a parallel universe. Take a respite from real life and open the doors into the alternate reality I am creating amongst the pages of my blog. Some is based in reality – some grew from the fantasy that dwells within the realms of my mind.
|1||[Hits: 27 - Added: 12-10-12]|
expat living in New Zealand
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Life
- About me: I live in the Bay of Plenty, New Zealand, but still like to claim my birth heritage. I was born in the land of Banjo Paterson, gum trees, and weather extremes. Grew up in Sydney and Wollongong. Left to explore the wilds of Africa, doing a detour that had me living in Holland for 3 years. Eventually returned to Oz – living in Queensland, where you need instructions if you are to survive. In 1993 packed up and headed to the land of the long white cloud, which is not true. Summers here are astoundingly beautiful and blue.
- Social networks:
- ‘Entry 19th May 1962 Bailed 23rd July 2019’ was how Jo signed off.
Posted on 6 August 2019 | 9:54 pm
- The Snow Child
Posted on 5 June 2019 | 12:22 am
- 30 Minutes 10-15 Images Challenge 2
Posted on 4 June 2019 | 12:30 am
- 30 Minutes 10-15 Images Challenge
Posted on 2 June 2019 | 10:33 pm
- Never Give Up Someone Once Told Me.
Posted on 15 May 2019 | 10:02 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.