I write about my thoughts and opinions concerning expat life as an American in New Zealand. My blog covers topics like adjusting to life in a new country, having children overseas, slowly improving my photography skills, and working as a nurse in New Zealand.
|5||[Hits: 64 - Added: 02-03-12]|
US American expat living in Auckland
- Gender: Female
- Birthday: 23-12-81
- Interest: Expat Life, Parenting, Photography, Travel, Food
- About me: My name is Jenny, and I'm an American expat from the Midwest. My husband, son and I currently live in Auckland, New Zealand and have been here since May 2010.
Posted on 20 April 2015 | 10:00 am
- Giving Yourself Permission to Stop, and to Start Again
Posted on 18 April 2015 | 4:09 pm
- December 2014
Posted on 29 December 2014 | 4:00 pm
- Starting Daycare, New Wheels, and Hearing Truth
Posted on 18 November 2014 | 2:13 pm
- “A Fresh Take: New Zealand” Calender and 20% Off Discount Code
Posted on 14 November 2014 | 7:00 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
Discover all EasyRoommate offers, search for a flatshare, advertise a room: go through the ads and enter your profile.
Discover the most flexible and effective method to learn English on your PC and Tablet, for only 1£!
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.