A combination of posts about life as an expat, traveling the world and some of the destinations I have visited all over the world. If you are thinking about living abroad, working abroad or traveling the world this might give you some inspiration. And feel free to contact me if you have any questions!
|3||[Hits: 11 - Added: 17-06-15]|
expat living in The Hague
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Living and working abroad and traveling the world
- About me: Hi, my name is Sanne, born and raised in The Netherlands. I started SpendLifeTraveling.com to be able to share some of my experiences traveling the world and living as an expat. I first moved abroad in 2002, when I spent a summer working in Spain. That experience changed me. It showed me there is a big world out there to explore... By now I have lived and worked all over the world and I love to share my experiences and all the things I have learned with other people interested in traveling and living abroad.
- Social networks:
- Ask an Expat: Living in Chiang Mai, Thailand
Posted on 12 December 2018 | 12:04 pm
- Staying at a Resort in Trat, Thailand: Review of Centara Chaan Talay Resort & Villas
Posted on 10 December 2018 | 10:55 am
- 9 Things to Know About Traveling to Thailand as a Woman
Posted on 2 December 2018 | 1:49 pm
- Ask an Expat: Living in Bangkok, Thailand
Posted on 26 November 2018 | 6:00 am
- 8-Day North Coast 500 Itinerary – A Beautiful Road Trip Along Scotland’s North Coast
Posted on 20 November 2018 | 12:05 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.