A combination of posts about life as an expat, traveling the world and some of the destinations I have visited all over the world. If you are thinking about living abroad, working abroad or traveling the world this might give you some inspiration. And feel free to contact me if you have any questions!
|3||[Hits: 11 - Added: 17-06-15]|
expat living in The Hague
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Living and working abroad and traveling the world
- About me: Hi, my name is Sanne, born and raised in The Netherlands. I started SpendLifeTraveling.com to be able to share some of my experiences traveling the world and living as an expat. I first moved abroad in 2002, when I spent a summer working in Spain. That experience changed me. It showed me there is a big world out there to explore... By now I have lived and worked all over the world and I love to share my experiences and all the things I have learned with other people interested in traveling and living abroad.
- Social networks:
- 7 Free Things To Do In Hervey Bay, Queensland, Australia
Posted on 10 March 2019 | 4:48 pm
- How to Become a Digital Nomad: 7 Skills That Will Help
Posted on 4 March 2019 | 11:19 am
- 30 Days in Sri Lanka – Places to Visit & Places NOT to Visit
Posted on 28 February 2019 | 8:50 pm
- Driving in Sri Lanka – What You Need to Know About Renting a Car Without Driver (‘Self Drive’)
Posted on 21 February 2019 | 11:48 am
- Where to Stay in Bentota, Sri Lanka – Centara Ceysands Resort & Spa Review
Posted on 17 February 2019 | 11:22 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.