A combination of posts about life as an expat, traveling the world and some of the destinations I have visited all over the world. If you are thinking about living abroad, working abroad or traveling the world this might give you some inspiration. And feel free to contact me if you have any questions!
|3||[Hits: 11 - Added: 17-06-15]|
expat living in The Hague
- Gender: Female
- Interest: Living and working abroad and traveling the world
- About me: Hi, my name is Sanne, born and raised in The Netherlands. I started SpendLifeTraveling.com to be able to share some of my experiences traveling the world and living as an expat. I first moved abroad in 2002, when I spent a summer working in Spain. That experience changed me. It showed me there is a big world out there to explore... By now I have lived and worked all over the world and I love to share my experiences and all the things I have learned with other people interested in traveling and living abroad.
- Social networks:
- How to Deal With Taxes as a Digital Nomad From the US
Posted on 16 July 2018 | 12:52 pm
- 3 Days in Moscow – Itinerary: What to Do, How to Get Around & Where to Stay
Posted on 12 July 2018 | 7:35 am
- What to See and Do in Madrid – Tips From a Local Tour Guide
Posted on 7 July 2018 | 9:02 am
- 10 Things to Know Before Traveling to Finland – Tips From a Local
Posted on 2 July 2018 | 9:53 am
- A Digital Nomad’s Guide to Bali, Indonesia – Going Beyond Ubud
Posted on 23 June 2018 | 1:13 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.