A diary of my travels and adventures as a wife and stay at home mom! I log anything from projects and meals to living life in a new culture with a hormonal teenager! I also include lots of other posts about our trips through out Europe. Eventually I would love to get invited to local events as sort of a media personality and blog about the event.
|4||[Hits: 19 - Added: 02-06-15]|
US American expat living in Amsterdam
- Gender: Female
- Birthday: 17-11-80
- Interest: Travel, exercise/fitness, sight seeing, museums, events, reporting, cr
- About me: I am currently living in Amsterdam, NL I grew up in the U.S. and did my first stint "abroad" with our family when we moved to Vancouver, BC, Canada. We decided living abroad was something we could do so we decided on Amsterdam as we would have to learn a new language (yet it would be a total barrier), plus it gave us and our teenager a completely new cultural experience. We have loved every moment of it and I am loving sharing it with the world through my blog!
- Social networks:
- TTWIBRAT: 5 Favorite Reading Spots in Amsterdam
Posted on 23 October 2015 | 6:41 pm
- PSAT Info for Expats and What I ate in Leiden
Posted on 21 October 2015 | 12:53 pm
- What I Ate in Cologne
Posted on 30 September 2015 | 9:43 am
- Weekend in Cologne, Germany
Posted on 30 September 2015 | 8:02 am
- 21 Day Fix Results-Round 1!
Posted on 28 September 2015 | 7:00 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.