Morocco is a country located in the north of Africa. Its capital is Rabat and currency is Dirhame. Arabic is the official language used in Morocco, French is the second language. Moroccan people are known for their hospitality and generosity
|4||[Hits: 21 - Added: 28-07-15]|
expat living in Marrakech
- Gender: Male
- Birthday: 13-04-80
- Interest: travel, cooking, swiming, internet
- About me: je suis un blogger marocain, j'aime le voyage et aussi cuisiner, j'adore jouer au foot-ball et la natation
- King Mohammed VI confer in New Delhi with Indian Prime Minister
Posted on 29 October 2015 | 10:02 pm
- Laayoune hotels and motels informations
Posted on 29 October 2015 | 9:52 pm
- laayoune city in western sahara south of morocco
Posted on 29 October 2015 | 9:44 pm
- king mohamed 6 in India
Posted on 29 October 2015 | 9:12 pm
- Ourika valley - pictures and informations
Posted on 16 October 2015 | 8:28 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.