This blog hopes to cover what it is like living in Penang, and to give some useful information for those living here, or considering doing so, including activities and trips one can easily make – either locally, within Malaysia, or abroad. I am writing it because there were many things I wanted to know about Penang and Malaysia, and couldn’t find on the web.
|4||[Hits: 22 - Added: 23-01-13]|
UK British expat living in Malaysia
- Gender: Male
- Interest: Travel, languages
- About me: I retired in Penang, and find a great many things here and nearby to keep me busy. Writing a blog is one of those things, and is actually quite time consuming, but perhaps makes me moore observant as I am always on the lookout for topics about which to write.
- The train from Malaysia to Chiang Mai
Posted on 20 February 2019 | 12:19 am
- digital nomad – what, where and how
Posted on 19 February 2019 | 2:47 am
- new tea room
Posted on 16 February 2019 | 4:48 pm
- Penang Ikea is coming
Posted on 14 February 2019 | 4:44 pm
- Gurney Wharf Project – a few more photos
Posted on 13 February 2019 | 2:43 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.