This blog hopes to cover what it is like living in Penang, and to give some useful information for those living here, or considering doing so, including activities and trips one can easily make – either locally, within Malaysia, or abroad. I am writing it because there were many things I wanted to know about Penang and Malaysia, and couldn’t find on the web.
|4||[Hits: 22 - Added: 23-01-13]|
UK British expat living in Malaysia
- Gender: Male
- Interest: Travel, languages
- About me: I retired in Penang, and find a great many things here and nearby to keep me busy. Writing a blog is one of those things, and is actually quite time consuming, but perhaps makes me moore observant as I am always on the lookout for topics about which to write.
- An apple a day…
Posted on 14 December 2017 | 12:56 am
- Footpath progress along Jalan Sultan Ahmad Shah / Northam Road
Posted on 11 December 2017 | 4:43 pm
- perennial procrastinator placated – fulfilling new year’s resolutions
Posted on 10 December 2017 | 4:08 pm
- Gurney Wharf Project progress photos No. 16, 10th December, 2017
Posted on 10 December 2017 | 7:41 am
- My Huawei tablet – tales of the undead. Update – but not yet resolved. Final Update – they just ignored me.
Posted on 9 December 2017 | 4:49 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.