This blog hopes to cover what it is like living in Penang, and to give some useful information for those living here, or considering doing so, including activities and trips one can easily make – either locally, within Malaysia, or abroad. I am writing it because there were many things I wanted to know about Penang and Malaysia, and couldn’t find on the web.
|4||[Hits: 21 - Added: 23-01-13]|
UK British expat living in Malaysia
- Gender: Male
- Interest: Travel, languages
- About me: I retired in Penang, and find a great many things here and nearby to keep me busy. Writing a blog is one of those things, and is actually quite time consuming, but perhaps makes me moore observant as I am always on the lookout for topics about which to write.
- Growing stuff on hot concrete – gardening in tropical Penang – what’s growing in April 2017
Posted on 24 April 2017 | 7:36 am
- View from my window 18 – central Yerevan, Armenia
Posted on 23 April 2017 | 4:20 pm
- What about Abkhazia?
Posted on 22 April 2017 | 4:27 pm
- View from my window 17 – Sokhumi, Abkhazia
Posted on 22 April 2017 | 4:05 pm
- View from my window 16 – Batumi, Black Sea, Georgia
Posted on 21 April 2017 | 4:48 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.