This blog hopes to cover what it is like living in Penang, and to give some useful information for those living here, or considering doing so, including activities and trips one can easily make – either locally, within Malaysia, or abroad. I am writing it because there were many things I wanted to know about Penang and Malaysia, and couldn’t find on the web.
|4||[Hits: 21 - Added: 23-01-13]|
UK British expat living in Malaysia
- Gender: Male
- Interest: Travel, languages
- About me: I retired in Penang, and find a great many things here and nearby to keep me busy. Writing a blog is one of those things, and is actually quite time consuming, but perhaps makes me moore observant as I am always on the lookout for topics about which to write.
- Malaysia’s Jungle Line – (Malacca to) Gemas to Kota Baru by train – AKA Circling Malaysia by rail (mostly) 3/4 – late 2017 update
Posted on 13 October 2017 | 9:23 am
- Signs of Sri Lanka
Posted on 12 October 2017 | 10:40 am
- Malaysian Airlines luggage delay – generally well handled
Posted on 10 October 2017 | 8:31 am
- Such a relief to get back to Malaysia and get a Grab car from the airport
Posted on 8 October 2017 | 5:59 am
- a dog tale
Posted on 7 October 2017 | 8:05 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.