This blog hopes to cover what it is like living in Penang, and to give some useful information for those living here, or considering doing so, including activities and trips one can easily make – either locally, within Malaysia, or abroad. I am writing it because there were many things I wanted to know about Penang and Malaysia, and couldn’t find on the web.
|4||[Hits: 22 - Added: 23-01-13]|
UK British expat living in Malaysia
- Gender: Male
- Interest: Travel, languages
- About me: I retired in Penang, and find a great many things here and nearby to keep me busy. Writing a blog is one of those things, and is actually quite time consuming, but perhaps makes me moore observant as I am always on the lookout for topics about which to write.
- Penang to Pangkor Island by car or bus, then ferry
Posted on 7 November 2018 | 4:13 am
- Perhentian Jungle Trek
Posted on 31 October 2018 | 5:26 am
- European Film festival in Penang
Posted on 29 October 2018 | 8:07 am
- Best in Asia Photo Gallery
Posted on 27 October 2018 | 5:24 am
- Premiere Class cinema tickets for only RM11
Posted on 25 October 2018 | 5:21 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.