This blog hopes to cover what it is like living in Penang, and to give some useful information for those living here, or considering doing so, including activities and trips one can easily make – either locally, within Malaysia, or abroad. I am writing it because there were many things I wanted to know about Penang and Malaysia, and couldn’t find on the web.
|4||[Hits: 21 - Added: 23-01-13]|
UK British expat living in Malaysia
- Gender: Male
- Interest: Travel, languages
- About me: I retired in Penang, and find a great many things here and nearby to keep me busy. Writing a blog is one of those things, and is actually quite time consuming, but perhaps makes me moore observant as I am always on the lookout for topics about which to write.
- Don’t waive the wave
Posted on 2 June 2017 | 10:29 am
- Growing stuff on hot concrete – gardening in tropical Penang – what’s growing in May 2017
Posted on 31 May 2017 | 2:00 am
- Living dangerously – I went for a walk
Posted on 17 May 2017 | 6:40 am
- Thunderstorm and heavy rain – Telekom Malaysia Internet down at home
Posted on 13 May 2017 | 4:46 am
- Wesak Day 2017
Posted on 10 May 2017 | 2:22 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.