My name is Paul Faraway, writer and adventurer. This blog is my own personal space where I share my life in Liberia from a singular expat point of view. It is also where I immerse myself in the burning light of African literature through brutally honest book reviews. You can also find on this blog “african proverbs” through sentences displayed on the back of Liberian taxis, as well as a lot of african music. Welcome to The Sun can be Yellow.
|2||[Hits: 19 - Added: 28-10-15]|
expat living in Liberia
- Gender: Male
- Interest: Travelling and literature
- About me: Soy Paul Faraway, escritor y aventurero. Vengo de España, y vivo en Liberia. Mi blog es una mezcla de literatura, aventuras y reseñas literarias
- Social networks:
- “ON ROOM ISLAND”. CARLOS BATTAGLINI IN GUINEA (5) of (6)
Posted on 6 February 2018 | 2:37 pm
- “CLIMBING THE MOUNTAIN OF TRUTH IN KINDIA”. CARLOS BATTAGLINI IN GUINEA (4) of (6)
Posted on 30 January 2018 | 11:08 am
- “THE MILITARY STOPPING PEOPLE IN CONAKRY”. CARLOS BATTAGLINI IN GUINEA (3) of (6)
Posted on 26 January 2018 | 9:30 am
- “THE CHINESE WORK, THE FRENCH BLAH, BLAH, BLAH“. CARLOS BATTAGLINI IN GUINEA (2) of (6)
Posted on 16 January 2018 | 1:09 pm
- “A TRIP TO THE MOST SINGULAR COUNTRY IN AFRICA”. CARLOS BATTAGLINI IN GUINEA” (1) OF (6)
Posted on 9 January 2018 | 10:46 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.