My name is Paul Faraway, writer and adventurer. This blog is my own personal space where I share my life in Liberia from a singular expat point of view. It is also where I immerse myself in the burning light of African literature through brutally honest book reviews. You can also find on this blog “african proverbs” through sentences displayed on the back of Liberian taxis, as well as a lot of african music. Welcome to The Sun can be Yellow.
|2||[Hits: 15 - Added: 28-10-15]|
expat living in Liberia
- Gender: Male
- Interest: Travelling and literature
- About me: Soy Paul Faraway, escritor y aventurero. Vengo de España, y vivo en Liberia. Mi blog es una mezcla de literatura, aventuras y reseñas literarias
- Social networks:
- Hi, I am Carlos Battaglini. It is time for me to take off the mask and reveal you a secret
Posted on 12 September 2017 | 4:49 pm
- YOU CAN’T LIVE IN MAMBA POINT IF YOU DON’T HAVE MONEY
Posted on 5 September 2017 | 7:01 pm
- I’M A DRUG ADDICT
Posted on 26 July 2017 | 10:32 am
- BACK TO LIBERIA. EVERYTHING STARTS NOW
Posted on 19 July 2017 | 12:42 pm
- I DON’T KNOW IF I WANTED TO WRITE THIS ABOUT MONROVIA
Posted on 13 July 2017 | 1:19 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.