My name is Paul Faraway, writer and adventurer. This blog is my own personal space where I share my life in Liberia from a singular expat point of view. It is also where I immerse myself in the burning light of African literature through brutally honest book reviews. You can also find on this blog “african proverbs” through sentences displayed on the back of Liberian taxis, as well as a lot of african music. Welcome to The Sun can be Yellow.
|2||[Hits: 18 - Added: 28-10-15]|
expat living in Liberia
- Gender: Male
- Interest: Travelling and literature
- About me: Soy Paul Faraway, escritor y aventurero. Vengo de España, y vivo en Liberia. Mi blog es una mezcla de literatura, aventuras y reseñas literarias
- Social networks:
- “Plenty of intelligence, little literature”. Literary review of AMERICANAH by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie (1) of (3)
Posted on 21 November 2017 | 9:27 am
- INVISIBLE CHINESE CONQUER LIBERIA
Posted on 14 November 2017 | 10:11 am
- “Have things changed in Liberia or not?”. A literary review of BLUE CLAY PEOPLE by William Powers (3) of (3)
Posted on 7 November 2017 | 2:50 pm
- “Liberia or my girlfriend?” A literary review of BLUE CLAY PEOPLE by William Powers (2) of (3)
Posted on 1 November 2017 | 4:42 pm
- “I expected a different Liberia”. A literary review of BLUE CLAY PEOPLE by William Powers (1) of (3)
Posted on 18 October 2017 | 3:21 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.