Whether you are a tourist or an expat living in Jordan, you will hear that sentence quite often, either at the airport, a security checkpoint or just while shopping down town. You will discover the different meanings later while you are here.
|3||[Hits: 13 - Added: 10-06-18]|
expat living in Amman
- Gender: Male
- Interest: Traveling, Photography
- About me: Me and my family are from Germany and living in Amman, the capital of Jordan, since October 2016. I share stories about the expat life in Jordan from my point of view. I explore touristic sites but also, local establishments, kids activities, restaurants, stores and much more. Enjoy following us on our journey.
- Social networks:
- Locally produced food by Jordanian Artists
Posted on 13 February 2019 | 7:31 pm
- MIST Pub
Posted on 10 February 2019 | 7:09 am
- Cycling from Amman over Iraq Al-Ameer to Kafrein Dam with Cycling Jordan
Posted on 5 February 2019 | 11:21 am
- Kegs – House of Ale
Posted on 2 February 2019 | 8:27 pm
- Exploring the East of Jordan – The Desert Castles and Azraq Wetland Reserve
Posted on 29 January 2019 | 7:45 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.