Whether you are a tourist or an expat living in Jordan, you will hear that sentence quite often, either at the airport, a security checkpoint or just while shopping down town. You will discover the different meanings later while you are here.
|3||[Hits: 20 - Added: 10-06-18]|
expat living in Amman
- Gender: Male
- Interest: Traveling, Photography
- About me: Me and my family are from Germany and living in Amman, the capital of Jordan, since October 2016. I share stories about the expat life in Jordan from my point of view. I explore touristic sites but also, local establishments, kids activities, restaurants, stores and much more. Enjoy following us on our journey.
- Social networks:
- Cinco de Mayo – InterContinental Amman
Posted on 15 May 2019 | 8:59 am
- Bibim Restaurant – Korean Food in Amman
Posted on 12 May 2019 | 11:33 am
- Wadi Rum
Posted on 9 May 2019 | 6:57 am
- Basket.jo – an App for Grocery Delivery in Jordan
Posted on 6 May 2019 | 8:07 am
- Petra – with Grandma and Kids
Posted on 30 April 2019 | 9:55 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.