Whether you are a tourist or an expat living in Jordan, you will hear that sentence quite often, either at the airport, a security checkpoint or just while shopping down town. You will discover the different meanings later while you are here.
|2||[Hits: 11 - Added: 10-06-18]|
expat living in Amman
- Gender: Male
- Interest: Traveling, Photography
- About me: Me and my family are from Germany and living in Amman, the capital of Jordan, since October 2016.
- Social networks:
- JR Wine Experience
Posted on 1 September 2018 | 8:18 am
- Mistaka Cheese
Posted on 21 July 2018 | 2:07 pm
- Gasable – an App for Gas Delivery
Posted on 10 July 2018 | 9:45 am
- A 4WD Outdoor Adventure in the North of Jordan
Posted on 5 July 2018 | 7:06 am
- Staying at Ajloun Forest Reserve
Posted on 22 June 2018 | 7:35 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.