Whether you are a tourist or an expat living in Jordan, you will hear that sentence quite often, either at the airport, a security checkpoint or just while shopping down town. You will discover the different meanings later while you are here.
|2||[Hits: 13 - Added: 10-06-18]|
expat living in Amman
- Gender: Male
- Interest: Traveling, Photography
- About me: Me and my family are from Germany and living in Amman, the capital of Jordan, since October 2016.
- Social networks:
- VEER – Resto Lounge at 3rd circle
Posted on 29 November 2018 | 4:00 pm
- Shrubs – Right Around the Corner
Posted on 26 November 2018 | 9:16 am
- Petra Beer
Posted on 17 November 2018 | 7:38 pm
- Aqaba – Year round Summer in the South of Jordan
Posted on 7 November 2018 | 7:14 am
- Somewhere Else… in Amman
Posted on 1 November 2018 | 6:42 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.