With the language barrier, it can seem hard enough just to get by in Tokyo without worrying about how much it's costing. However, it's easier than you think to get by on a budget with a few tips and a little knowledge. Tokyo Cheapo is a guide for both residents and visitors to Tokyo with advice on everything from finding cheap places to eat through to how to score free food at trade shows. The founders of Tokyo Cheapo - Greg Lane and Chris Kirkland have spent many years in and around Tokyo looking for ways to get more out of Tokyo life for less.
|2||[Hits: 32 - Added: 15-05-12]|
expat living in Tokyo
- Interest: Doing stuff on the cheap
- About me: Tokyo Cheapo has two main contributors - Greg Lane, from New Zealand and Chris Kirkland from the UK. We cover cheap places as well as ways to save money doing the fun things for which Japan is reknowned. This is based on our experience living in Tokyo and running businesses.
- Tokyo Events This Week: Autumn Festivals and Horseback Archery
Posted on 12 November 2018 | 1:29 am
- Fujino: A Place for Artists, Lovers and Eco-Warriors
Posted on 9 November 2018 | 5:17 am
- Tokyo Events This Week: Nov 5-11, 2018
Posted on 5 November 2018 | 12:48 am
- Top 10 Picks for Tokyo Winter Illuminations 2018-19
Posted on 4 November 2018 | 3:38 am
- Akiruno: A Nature-Filled Escape Just Outside Tokyo
Posted on 2 November 2018 | 5:07 am
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.