With the language barrier, it can seem hard enough just to get by in Tokyo without worrying about how much it's costing. However, it's easier than you think to get by on a budget with a few tips and a little knowledge. Tokyo Cheapo is a guide for both residents and visitors to Tokyo with advice on everything from finding cheap places to eat through to how to score free food at trade shows. The founders of Tokyo Cheapo - Greg Lane and Chris Kirkland have spent many years in and around Tokyo looking for ways to get more out of Tokyo life for less.
|2||[Hits: 31 - Added: 15-05-12]|
expat living in Tokyo
- Interest: Doing stuff on the cheap
- About me: Tokyo Cheapo has two main contributors - Greg Lane, from New Zealand and Chris Kirkland from the UK. We cover cheap places as well as ways to save money doing the fun things for which Japan is reknowned. This is based on our experience living in Tokyo and running businesses.
- Shopaholic Heaven: Shopping in Shinjuku
Posted on 16 October 2017 | 4:14 pm
- Five Awesome Autumn Bus Tours
Posted on 16 October 2017 | 3:33 pm
- 9 Crazy Everyday Things in Tokyo
Posted on 16 October 2017 | 3:23 pm
- Tokyo to Nikko: Getting There and Back
Posted on 13 October 2017 | 7:46 pm
- That’s What She Said: Tokyo’s All-female Charity Comedy Night
Posted on 11 October 2017 | 2:00 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.