With the language barrier, it can seem hard enough just to get by in Tokyo without worrying about how much it's costing. However, it's easier than you think to get by on a budget with a few tips and a little knowledge. Tokyo Cheapo is a guide for both residents and visitors to Tokyo with advice on everything from finding cheap places to eat through to how to score free food at trade shows. The founders of Tokyo Cheapo - Greg Lane and Chris Kirkland have spent many years in and around Tokyo looking for ways to get more out of Tokyo life for less.
|2||[Hits: 31 - Added: 15-05-12]|
expat living in Tokyo
- Interest: Doing stuff on the cheap
- About me: Tokyo Cheapo has two main contributors - Greg Lane, from New Zealand and Chris Kirkland from the UK. We cover cheap places as well as ways to save money doing the fun things for which Japan is reknowned. This is based on our experience living in Tokyo and running businesses.
- July 2017: 5 Tokyo Events Not to Miss
Posted on 25 June 2017 | 3:12 am
- Yanaka: Old Town Tokyo at Its Best
Posted on 20 June 2017 | 10:48 pm
- Cheapo Weekend for June 24-25: A Foodie-Favored Weekend
Posted on 20 June 2017 | 7:29 pm
- Nokogiriyama: A Hike to Hell (And Back)
Posted on 20 June 2017 | 5:47 pm
- Tokyo Ice Cream Shops: Tasty Towers and Freaky Flavors
Posted on 18 June 2017 | 3:58 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.