I frequent a ramen shop in Japan where, after 80 bowls, you can get a month of free ramen. So being both cheap and curious I have decided to find out what happens when you eat a bowl of ramen every day for 31 days!
|1||[Hits: 39 - Added: 21-10-13]|
UK British expat living in Shizuoka
- Gender: Male
- Birthday: 20-09-87
- Interest: Japanese food
- About me: I'm a 26 year old British guy, living and teaching in Japan. I have lived here for 2 years and will be here for 1 more. One of the best things about living in Japan is the food, and its not just sushi.
- Day 20: Just another enkai
Posted on 16 July 2014 | 3:05 pm
- Day 21: "Nah, chigau, it's nomihoudai. ganbate ne?" PART 1
Posted on 11 July 2014 | 1:00 pm
- Day 22: I got a Job
Posted on 10 July 2014 | 2:44 pm
- Day 23: If You Want to Eat 2000 Dead Animals....
Posted on 10 July 2014 | 5:39 am
- Day 24: Meet my Archnemesis and a Cute Dog
Posted on 8 July 2014 | 1:00 pm
Recommended Service Partners
Compare up to six quotes from our network of moving companies that can help you plan your international move and relocate your entire family.
Apply online for free quotes on repatriation assistance and expatriate and foreign health insurance.
You will get discount hotel rates, last-minute deals, hot deals, special offers, with a real-time reservation and on-line booking.